Feedback Sports Scorpion Storage Stand
Only amateurs throw their bike in the dirt in the pits where it can get stepped on. Use the Scorpion Stand from Feedback Sports to hold it ready for action. You can easily lube the chain, rotate the cranks, and make derailleur adjustments too.
In addition to storing your bike upright in the pits, you can also use the Scorpion stand to make light repairs (since it lifts the rear wheel off the ground), or display your bike in your home or office. The Scorpion takes advantage of the hollow crank spindle on almost every modern bike and when not being used, folds into a compact shape until you need it again.
- works great in the pits, garages, sheds, apartments, special events
- Works with bikes using 13, 18, or 20mm open crank spindles (that's just about everything, except for Campagnolo Ultra-Torque)
- Fits most road, cyclocross, mountain, and electric bike crank designs
- Powder-coated steel for a long lift
- Handles up to 50 lb bikes
- Durable powder coated steel maintains a long-term clean finish
Free shipping on orders over $50 with delivery to the 48 continental United States. More shipping methods and rates.
Return any new and unused item for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 30 days of your purchase. See full return policy.
Call or text (909) 283-3391 for questions or help, anytime.