Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza II 2-16 Pro Torque Wrench
The Giustaforza II is a high-precision torque wrench designed specifically for bicycle applications with high accuracy and precision, especially on lightweight bike parts. A quality torque wrench is a must for amateur and professional mechanics and critical for working on today's carbon fiber frames, forks, and components.
Ideal torque range for bike parts
2-16 Nm range covers small aluminum screws at the low end, while 16 Nm is enough for big M6 bolts used on seatposts.
- Does not include bit set or wrap. Tool with carry case only.
- Rounded head for easier access to hard-to-reach bolts!
- Ratcheting head
- Extremely User-Friendly
- Graduated scale with 0.5 Nm increments
- Body: Anodized aluminum, red
- Adjustment knob: Steel
- Bit-holder: Steel
- Professional precision: +/-4% guaranteed for 5,000 clicks (torque applications)
Always return the Giustaforza setting back to 2 Nm when not in use to ensure long-term accuracy.
- Giustafroza ratcheting wrenches can be used counter-clockwise, but they aren't calibrated in that direction.
A lifetime investment
- Made in Italy
- Laser etched
- Built to last
- Each sample is checked and numbered as a single masterpiece.
Free shipping on orders over $50 with delivery to the 48 continental United States. More shipping methods and rates.
Return any new and unused item for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 30 days of your purchase. See full return policy.
Call or text (909) 283-3391 for questions or help, anytime.