Hit Reset Book by Erin Taylor
The sport of cyclocross presents the athlete with unique demands for physical fitness, technical skill, and mental tenacity. A hard weekend of racing can leave the body stiff and sore, especially in older athletes. More and more 'crossers are discovering that yoga offers unique benefits for flexibility and recovery that benefits their racing.
HIT RESET offers athletes new ways to find more speed, power, and endurance. Yoga coach Erin Taylor’s HIT RESET approach uses yoga to solve the specific problems you face as an athlete. Her revolutionary way to do yoga can improve functional strength, flexibility, muscle recruitment, breathing and focus, core strength, and durability.
HIT RESET starts by defining 10 problems that hold athletes back and the specific yoga solutions that can fix them. Each chapter shows you how your body should work, how to self-diagnose flaws in your movement and functional strength, and how to apply just a few specific yoga poses so you can “hit reset” and get back to peak athletic form. In just a few minutes each day, you can practice the yoga solutions in HIT RESET anytime and anywhere without a mat or studio classes.
Armed with these key, highly effective yoga fixes, you’ll begin a radical redefinition of balance that can make you a healthier, stronger, and more resilient athlete.
HIT RESET can help you solve:
- Imbalances that lead to injury by redefining balance from head to toe
- Feeling easily winded with deep breathing exercises
- Feeling distracted or nervous with focus exercises
- Poor posture with core activating and strengthening poses
- Sleepy feet and stiff calves for a stronger foundation
- Knee pain with better form and strength poses
- Stiff hamstrings and sleepy glutes with activation exercises
- Unstable hips and IT band problems with hip helpers
- Stiff shoulders and sides with opening poses
Free shipping on orders over $50 with delivery to the 48 continental United States. More shipping methods and rates.
Return any new and unused item for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 30 days of your purchase. See full return policy.
Call or text (909) 283-3391 for questions or help, anytime.