All Mountain Style (AMS) Clear Frame Guard for Road, Gravel, and Cyclocross Bikes
All Mountain Style's (AMS) clear Frame Guard protects your road, cyclocross, or gravel bike from chips and paint damage. It's virtually weightless, so it won't weigh down your race bike, yet still adds significant impact and wear resistance to paint chips, cable rub, and scratches.
Bikes ridden off-road can take a beating from rock strikes, chipping the paint and exposing bare metal or carbon. Adding a clear frame guard not only protects the finish, it protects your resale value and keeps the bike beautiful, too!
This version is based on the original honeycomb design for MTB's, but uses a lighter, thinner material better suited for drop bar bikes. The automotive-grade material is guaranteed not to yellow over time. Kit includes 12 parts: 1 big piece for the downtube, 2 long arrows for the fork or the seat stays, 1 big piece for the top tube or the seat tube, 8 arrow pieces for cable rub protection and/or areas where the tire fits tightly next to the frame.
- Made in Spain
- Fits all makes/models
- Clear design allows your bike's graphics to shine through
How to apply AMS Frame Guard
- Perform the installation in warm conditions for best results (avoid installing at temperatures lower than 12ºC/ 53 F)
- Thoroughly clean all dust, mud, debris, and oil using alcohol (don't use supermarket cleaners)
- Gently apply the Frame Guard, rubbing it with your hand to help it shape to the curves of your frame
- Apply even pressure all around to help with adhesion
- Wait several hours for the material to bond before riding
AMS Frame Guard uses automotive-grade adhesive, if you need to remove it in the future, using a hairdryer or heatgun to first soften the adhesive will help.
Free shipping on orders over $50 with delivery to the 48 continental United States. More shipping methods and rates.
Return any new and unused item for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 30 days of your purchase. See full return policy.
Call or text (909) 283-3391 for questions or help, anytime.
I have a matte finish frame and the smaller stickers don’t hold the surface. I don’t think this is a problem with the sticker. I think trying to stick to a matte finish doesn’t work well.