Wolf Tooth Components RoadLink DM
The next-generation of the innovative RoadLink from Wolf Tooth is here. This updated "DM" version is built for use with Shimano next-gen rear derailleurs: GRX 810 (and RX810), Dura-Ace R9100, R7000 105, and Ultegra R8000, RX800 models.
RoadLink DM allows you to dramatically increase the range of your Shimano road/cross/gravel rear derailleur. You can now run the wide-range, single chainring drivetrain of your dreams while retaining Shimano shifting precision. RoadLink DM replaces the direct mount link that came stock with your rear derailleur, allowing the use of larger than stock range cassettes.
Weight: 20g (just 8g more than the stock part)
CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel bolt
Made in the USA
- Optimized for use with super-wide-range GRX drivetrains with the GRX 810 (RX810) model
- Works with Shimano Dura-Ace R91000, Ultegra R8000, Ultegra RX800 and RX805, 105 R7000 series rear derailleurs
- Don't be confused by the "DM" name - this is for standard, common derailleur hangers. It doesn't work on "Direct Mount" derailleur hangers (these are rare and uncommon)
- Optimized for use with 11-36, 11-40, and 11-42 cassettes
- Doesn't change the derailleur total chain wrap capacity
Free shipping on orders over $50 with delivery to the 48 continental United States. More shipping methods and rates.
Return any new and unused item for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 30 days of your purchase. See full return policy.
Call or text (909) 283-3391 for questions or help, anytime.