Wolf Tooth Components GoatLink 10 speed
GoatLink 10, put simply, re-positions 10 speed Shimano Shadow+ rear derailleurs to the optimal location when using very-wide cassettes, such as those with Wolf Tooth's GC40 or GC42 cog installed.
Compared to bikes without GoatLink 10, you will enjoy improved chain wrap (leading to longer cassette cog life) and better shifting plus the benefit of running lower gears that allow you to ride when others are walking.
- Works with Shimano Shadow+ 10 speed rear derailleurs which have a Direct Mount link (including spacer, if so equipped) or B-pivot knuckle with a thickness of 7.9-8.1mm. Modern Shadow+ 10 speed derailleurs meet this spec, but very early Shadow+ models produced before about 2013 have a thinner link and are not compatible. Measure yours to be check:
- Optimized for use with Wolf Tooth's own 40 and 42 tooth cogs, as well as all sizes of Drop-Stop chainrings, but will work with any 11-40t or 11-42t 10-speed cassette.
- Direct Mount-native frames and SRAM rear derailleurs are not supported.
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- 7075-T6 Aluminum, manufactured in the USA
- Just 19 grams
* Every bike is different. Due to variations in derailleur hanger geometry, chainstay length, chainring size, B-screw adjustment, and suspension configuration, individual results may vary slightly.
Free shipping on orders over $50 with delivery to the 48 continental United States. More shipping methods and rates.
Return any new and unused item for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 30 days of your purchase. See full return policy.
Call or text (909) 283-3391 for questions or help, anytime.