The Lindarets / Wolf Tooth Goat Link 11 speed project began with a simple desire - access to the very wide range and simplicity of SRAM's 1x11 drivetrains, combined with the ergonomics and reliability of Shimano shifters and derailleurs.
It took 8 months to develop, but GoatLink 11 delivers that and more. Riders now have the ability to use 11 speed Shimano mountain bike shifters and derailleurs with SRAM 10-42 XD cassettes, while keeping the performance we've come to expect from those top-end component lines.
For cyclocross, gravel, and adventure bike riders who prefer to use a flat or riser handlebar with thumbshifters, GoatLink 11 allows access to incredibly wide-range gears while using a single front chainring.
- Repositions Shimano XT M8000 and XTR M9000 rear derailleurs so that free chain is within 1% of what Shimano intended, while improving chain engagement by 27%.
- Beyond SRAM's 10-42 cassette offerings, GoatLink 11 can achieve range that significantly improves very-extended range cassettes, like Wolf Tooth's GCX44 modified 10-44t XX1 or X01 cassettes.
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction, just 19 grams
- includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Made in the USA (Minneapolis, MN)
- Does not work with double or triple chainrings. This system is designed for use with a single front chainring
- Does not work with direct mount native frames
- Does not work with SRAM derailleurs
- Cassette Compatibility
- 11-40 Not Required
- 11-42 Not Required
- 11-45 GS/SGS Derailleur
- 11-46 GS/SGS Derailleur
- 10-42 GS/SGS Derailleur
- 10-44 GS/SGS Derailleur
- 10-45 Not Optimized
9-44 Not Optimized
*Due to variations in derailleur hanger geometry, chainstay length, chainring size, B-screw adjustment, and suspension configuration, individual results will vary slightly.