One of the most hotly-anticipated new products from Wolf Tooth, these master link combo pack pliers incorporate multiple useful tools that make them a must for your toolbox, the cyclocross pit, or your back pocket on epic training rides. It is so tiny and lightweight you'll never notice it until you need it.
Bikerumor.com says "6 in 1 kinds of awesome!" and this one features 6 tools, including some that other multitools miss:
- Install and remove master chain links
- Storage inside for 2 spare master links
- Valve stem lock nut pliers, useful for working on tubeless in the field
- Presta valve core remover (don't forget this one for adding sealant)
- Tire lever
- Magnetic closure
The Pack Pliers work with 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed master links and chains, including those from SRAM, Shimano, KMC, and similar links.
We carry them in black with a subtle green anodized accent color.
- Patent-pending, designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 7075-T6 aluminum, Type II anodized, laser marked logo
- Master links not included
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm, weight: 38g
- Tire lever not recommended for use on carbon rims