Feedback Sports Ultralight Bike Repair Workstand
The Ultralight Repair Stand from Feedback is the gold-standard in cyclocross pits. This is the same stand used by professional mechanics. You'll love it because it's 20% lighter than other Feedback stands (just 10.6 lbs total weight), a difference you'll notice when you're carrying it in the airport, or on the long walk from the parking lot to the pits. It sets up in seconds with quick-release fittings.
Even with that weight savings, this stand has all the same durability features of Feedback's other stands. When open, you get a 54" wide base for stability working on even heavy bikes. Folded, you can carry it easily under your arm and stow it for storage or travel.
- 360° rotating Slide-Lock clamp allows for easy access to any part of your bike
- Adjustable frame clamp goes from 35.5″-57.5″ height to suit mechanics of varying heights
- Your parts and frame paint are protected by rubber-coated clamp, and the clamp opens up to 1.9" for large diameter frame tubing
- Built from 6061-T6 aluminum anodized in distinctive "Feedback Red"
- Works for bikes up to 85 lbs
- Folded, it's just 5″ x 6.5″ x 38″
- 3 year warranty
Excellent value - RideCX offers entirely free standard shipping on this oversized item.
Hitting the road? Add the optional carry bag for the Ultralight stand to protect it and easily carry during travel to the races.
Free shipping on orders over $50 with delivery to the 48 continental United States. More shipping methods and rates.
Return any new and unused item for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 30 days of your purchase. See full return policy.
Call or text (909) 283-3391 for questions or help, anytime.
Delivery on time products great